Cupcakes, Coffee, and my other favorite things

Cupcakes, Coffee, and my other favorite things

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My List Of Random Thoughts …


---I've been having trouble sleeping

these are my random thoughts while trying to fall asleep...




   *  3 years until my High School Reunion (<--- not a favorite thing)! I’m stressing out about this now…. I have a few more things to accomplish before I can walk back into CHS with the class of 2008. High School people- where’s the after party gonna be?!
·      I was a class officer… DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO HELP PLAN?!?!?!
·      On the same topic… Doug better be warned that I plan to make sure he goes to his in 2 years and he must report everything to me so I know what to expect.
·NEW FAVORITE THING! Mindy Kaling might be  my spirit animal… if you haven’t read her book yet, you’re an idiot and should go out and read it right now
·      But then, I just started reading Amy Poehler’s book so now I think she might be my spirit animal…
-something like this perhaps-
·      Can you have more than one spirit animal?
·      I wonder what my Patronus would be…
·      Probably some sort of dog.
·      Or maybe a 3 toed sloth!
·      Sloths are just the happiest animals! Eat and Sleep, repeat! And smiling the whole time.

·   Finally saw “Inside Out”  SO GOOD! (Maybe a Favorite)
·      And the details of the movie are what make it great
·  I wonder which emotion is in charge of my head? Thoughts on this friends?
Train of Thought!
·      Flannel shirts make me feel edgy and cool (Definite Favorite). Or at least help me be better at Lyrcial dances.
·   Can’t wait for my Coffee tomorrow morning
·      That has to be a sign of a serious addiction problem right ?




                                                                             xoxo Aisling













No comments:

Post a Comment