Cupcakes, Coffee, and my other favorite things

Cupcakes, Coffee, and my other favorite things

Sunday, August 28, 2011

So it begins.... Senior year

hey guys
 
So tomorrow is my first day being a Senior in college. I'm nervous, I'm excited, and my teeth frickin hurt!

Yeah- this whole wisdom teeth removal thing sucks and not the ideal way to begin my school year!

Being a Senior means a lot... to me anyway... this semester is about getting what I need before entering the real world. Time to just jump in with both feet, unafraid.


I always feel like I have something to prove, someone to impress. I really hope I leave that behind.... I know I can do this, I have people who believe in me.... that's all I need.

My mom said something cool today. I asked her if it was crazy to take 3 Ballet classes this semester... and she said... "It's just 15 weeks, you can do anything for 15 weeks!"  And i thought...yeah I can. I will push myself to the edge for 15 weeks and just go balls to the wall. It won't kill me... it's just 15 weeks.

I plan to make these 15  weeks pretty memorable... stay tuned ;-)



XOXO A






No comments:

Post a Comment